Here we list a few things that we plan to include in the future. We
are very interested in your suggestions of useful improvements or
additions to the code.
Plans for future releases
- Use long long int and gmp for long integer arithmetics also in 'zsolve'.
- sparse implementation of 'groebner' and 'markov'
- binomial ideals (generated by a*x^b-x^c, no cancellation
- computation of Hilbert bases from cone generators
- weighted poincare series
- computations on monomial ideals such as primary decomposition